1. All events are run on knockout basis
2. All legs are 501 straight start, finish on a double.
3. The player who throws closest to the bull, will start the game. The first name at the draw, will throw first for the bull. If there is a tie, the decisive leg is started by the player who started the match
4. Men & Ladies singles and Doubles are best of 7 legs 501. Semifinals are best of 9 and Final is best of 11
5. Players and Markers will not be called in. Is their responsibilty to know when and where to be. In every dartboard there will be a playing schedule. Players and Markers have to check when is the next game to play/mark
6. The winner of a game must write the result on the schedule
7. The player who lost the match must remain at the board to mark the next match.
8. If the marker is not at the board at the official time of the next match and the organizers called him 2 times, that player is eliminated from the next day tournament . If that happens on Sunday tournament, the player will not participate in next year festival.
9. If a player is not at the board at the official time of his match and the organizers called him 2 times, that player will loose his game
10. The winner of the Group must return the playing schedule of the group to the Control Desk
11. For the 1st round matches, the player that is the last on every board sheet must mark the first match.
12. For GDF 2019 Doubles event, the player who throws first in the first leg of the game will throw first in each leg of the match.
13. Players are expected to dress appropriately during the festival.
14. Smoking, drinking and eating are not allowed in the playing area
15. Players not present at the prize award ceremony forfeit the right to receive their trophy and prize money
The organizers reserve the right to alter the schedule and playing format.